EV (Exclusive Variant) Drop Token
TLC Pins

EV (Exclusive Variant) Drop Token

Regular price $0.00 $0.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Can be redeemed for (one) exclusive variant of any pin before the actual drop.
An exclusive variant is any variant of a design that is not directly available for sale to the general public. 


For every drop that has an exclusive variant(as not all designs will have one), roughly 60% will be exclusive to my VIP Pin Program, and the other 40% will be included randomly into purchases on release night, each varying a little different and individual EV availability information will be listed on their relevant product page.

Much love!

Only 1 gift variant drop token per person.

There will only be a maximum of 5 gift variant tokens in the wild at once. If you decide to sell or trade your gift variant token (30 days applies to purchase date or date of reception) please let me know.



Share this Product


More from this collection